Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bless Our House

Growing up, my own mother; you wouldnt believe this: refused to let me have any animals in my house. I tried keeping a pet cricket once, and she found it and made me step on it in front of her until she heard it squish. Well, anyways, one summer, my parents decided to remodel our house.I was so young and my parents worried about the sawdust bothering me, we moved into a temporary house. At this house, there was a stray dog that lived in the bush in the backyard. Due to my mothers hatred of animals, i thought most dogs were bad news. I didn't like the dog when I first found it, but after it walked up to me and licked my face, I knew that I had found my new best friend for the rest of my life. I later found out that I was allergic to dogs. But the point being that I had found a friend in a dog that I never would've guessed I'd have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment